If you are a Previous or Renewing Member issued a
gate access device, CLICK HERE, you will not be
issued a gate access device using this form.
(Renewing Members do NOT fill out an application on this page.)
*Firing East or West - Pistol Calibers Only -
How to Join:
All Members must complete a
Membership Application/Payment/Orientation every year.
You can meet this requirement by
applying Online with the Application/Payment/Orientation Video
and follow the instructions in the video
or by attending an Orientation at the Range.
1. Click on one of the Application buttons below after the directions.
2. Complete the Membership Application that will appear and click "Submit"
3. You will be directed to PayPal (you do NOT need a PayPal account) where you can use a Credit or Debit card to pay your fees. If you select an electronic check, your membership will be delayed until the check clears.
Be Sure & Click The "Return to Merchant" Button After Paying At PayPal; Otherwise You'll Have To Ask For A Link To The Online Orientation Video!
4. After payment you will be directed to an Online Orientation Video.
5. After successfully viewing the video, you need to email the Membership Officer at: email@example.com providing the items that you were instructed to "Write Down...." in the video. (Active Duty Military & Law Enforcement Must Provide Proof of Active Service.)
6. The Online process will take you about 35 minutes to complete.
7. If you have completed all the steps (application, payment and online video orientation answers emailed to the Membership Officer), when your membership application has been processed and membership envelope is ready to be mailed, you will receive an email response. Your Membership ID & gate access device will be mailed to you within a couple of days. Please do not expect it right away.
8. Don't forget to check your email SPAM folder if you haven't received an email in a day or so, especially if there are questions about your membership that must be answered before processing.
Please Allow up to "1 week" for processing.
|To learn about the different type of Memberships in
the SAGC. Read the Club Bylaws. Link below:SAGC Bylaws - Article III - Membership.
|New Member Application||New Spouse or Dependent Application|
|Instructor for Profit Application||Military Student Application|
|Active Duty Military Application||Law Enforcement Application|
|YES... All Members must view the Orientation Video and
follow the directions in the video,
before your application will be processed.
Types & Fees (Sales tax Included)
|Regular Membership Fee is $117.43||
Active Military & Law Enforcement is $80.06
|Military Student Fee is $60.00||Instructor for Profit Fee is $234.85|
|Life Membership Fee is $1067.50||Life Membership Annual Admin Fee is $20.00|
Active Duty Military & Law Enforcement Must Provide Proof of Active Service.
With the exception of the Military Student Application; All memberships are annual. Members joining from the 1st through the 15th of a month will have their membership expire on the last day of the preceding month the following year.
EXAMPLE: Join 1 July 2021 and the expiration date will be 30 June 2022.
Members joining from the 16th through the last day of a month will have their membership expire on the last day of that month the following year.
EXAMPLE: Join 27 July 2021 and the expiration date will be 31 July 2022.
Membership entitles immediate family (Spouse/Child between 18 to 21 years of age) living in the same household, to share the use of the facility after completing the Application/Orientation process and receiving a Membership ID. Only the primary member of a family membership will receive a keycard (WST at extra cost) upon a new membership application. Family member wishing to have their own gate access (not share primary member gate access), must purchase a separate keycard/WST. A maximum of two gate access devices per a family membership. Only one vote in SAGC decisions per membership.
Any person qualified to legally possess a firearm in the state of Texas may apply for membership.
Military Student Memberships
Military Student Application: NOTE: MAXIMUM 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP-NO EXCEPTIONS! Members joining from the 1st through the 15th of a month will have their membership expire on the last day of the 6th month.
EXAMPLE: Join 1 Mar 2021 and the expiration date will be 31 August 2021.
Members joining from the 16th through the last day of a month will have their membership expire on the last day of the next 6th month
EXAMPLE: Join 27 Mar 2021 and the expiration date will be 30 September 2021.
Any person qualified to legally possess a firearm in the state of Texas may apply for membership. NOTE: This membership is NON-RENEWABLE.
*Check the Calendar for any exceptions such as Gun Shows, etc.
The Gate Will be Open at 9:25 AM until 9:55 AM on Saturday
& 5:25 PM until 5:55 PM on Tuesday Orientation days
Please Pre-Register if you plan to attend an Orientation at the Range, which will